Get More Customers
with Web Marketing
WHAT YOU GET
More Customers = More Sales = More Revenue = Help More People
Off Media Web Marketing offers you full service internet & web marketing for your online business promotion.
To qualify you need three things in addition to your offer: 1) a marketing plan 2) a marketing budget 3) a web or online component to that budget.
Web Marketing in Three Easy Steps
Create > Share > Attract
1) Create: Media Production: Create media in all mediums to share your offer, email, web, video, audio, social, postcard, magazine, mailing.
For online business promotion this usually starts with a web site for sharing all that juicy digital media. Make sure you have a web site that works.
2) Share: Publish Via All Channels, Online & Off: Use all channels to publish your media starting with email marketing, build your list. Use all Media Channels Online & Off: Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Paid Ads, Banner Ads, “Free” Organic Search, Postcards and on.
3) Attract: Magnetic Useful Delicious Content will Attract People: Attract followers via all your publishing efforts, via referrals, via consciousness. You will attract those in need of your assistance and wisdom if you bring something to the party meaning have something to offer.
Any questions? But really, there is no need to get bogged down in details, wow factor imagery, “sliders”, fancy words & nomenclature, meant to impress you, yet failing miserably to communicate the essentials of marketing online. Marketing is easy, both online and off. So why mess that up?
Web Marketing Is Easy: But It IS Work
“What” we are talking about for online business promotion can be expressed very simply. “How” you get there becomes more complex, yet is still easy.
HOW YOU GET THERE
You get more customers through content optimization and web media production that helps them by giving them what they want. Quick example: Zillow.com. What do Zillow visitors want? To find homes. What does the home page say? Find Your Home. They get what they want, fast, easily, and free.
Broadcasting Your Media
You then broadcast to your customers and prospects as widely as possible by casting the widest net possible. Publishing your killer content will build your authority and trust, keeping customers and bringing new customers.
Your web marketing process includes all phases of so called content marketing, which is simply providing high-quality free stuff to keep and earn more customers.
Content marketing, like all marketing, is just another way to describe helping people “solve a problem” or fill a need.
Make it easy for them, and you will get more customers.
- Web Design & Development
- Email Marketing: Copy, Artwork & Layout
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Optimization: Online & Off
- Online Audience Optimization: The latest phrase!
- Landing Pages & Landing Page Videos
- Writing Copy: Mostly Web Copywriting but Off-Line too
- Youtube Videos: Shooting Video, Soundtracks & Editing
- Audio Production: Podcasts
- Graphics, Imagery & Visuals
- Search Engine Optimization
- Search Engine Marketing
You Should Do What You Do
This is where Off Media and other service providers come into play for your marketing plan’s online component. The three web marketing steps shown above boil all this “internet marketing” stuff down to the bare essential easily digestible facts. This helps you understand there is no mystery, there is no secret, there is no gimmick. There is only work, and lots of it.
And Let Others Help You Market
But you’ll need help implementing all this to do it right. That’s why we talk about “qualifying” for web marketing made easy. That’s why it’s important you have a plan, a budget and a web component to that budget. If you aren’t quite ready to rock and roll, then you need the “do-it-yourself” web package to start building your customer list.
You CAN Do It All! But Why?
If you think you can do it all yourself, you can, but you won’t. Why? Because you don’t have the time to build your business and do all your web marketing yourself. If you attempt to do everything yourself, you’ll lose efficiency, neglect your business and ultimately burn yourself out.
Let’s Make It Easy
As John Lennon of The Beatles sang on the White Album, let’s make it easy. If you are interested in getting the guidance you need for your web marketing to get more customers give us a call or email us.
(559) 877-4689 Click to Email